A multi-purpose cleaner excellent for cleaning and storing your garden tools over Winter.
Marius Fabre black soap has been produced in France for the past 110 years and the technique has been passed down through four generations. This soap is vegetable based, made with olive oil, is solvent free and contains no colourings. This means that Black soap is 100% natural and fully biodegradable.
Here are just a few uses for Black soap with olive oil:
- Great for cleaning gardening tools
- Leave your paint brushes to soak in warm water, with a little diluted black soap and the bristles will be soft and easy to use
- Cleans and polishes copper and silver items. Simply dilute some black soap in a bowl of hot water and soak your items for 5 to 10 minutes. There is no need to rinse
- Cleans and removes grease from barbecues
- A natural shampoo for animals, including horses, dogs and cats