- Great gift for nature and wildlife lovers
- Better germination rate than standard seeds
- No digging or planting needed
Perfect for spring birthdays or Mother’s Day, this presentation box contains 3 different varieties of seedballs to grow a vibrant mix of native wildflowers - with no digging required!
Simply scatter the seedballs on the surface of soil or compost, water well and nature will take care of the rest.
Each ball includes peat-free compost to get seeds off to a flying start and a pinch of chilli powder to deter pests. A dried clay casing offers protection from slugs, birds, ants and mice.
- Seedballs for Bees - selected early and late summer flowering varieties including foxglove & cornflower.
- Seedballs for Butterflies - a mix of flowers recommended by Butterfly Conservation including red campion & yarrow.
- Seedballs Urban Meadow - a choice of hardy wildflowers that will thrive in town and city environments, including musk mallows & cowslips.
The seedballs are presented simply on a bed of raffia in a printed cardboard gift box. Each tin contains 20 seedballs, which will cover around a square metre in the garden, or 4-6 medium-sized pots.