- One piece forged high carbon steel
- Long-lasting sharpness and precise cut
- Light and compact - ideal for smaller hands
Weighing just 200g, these ultra-lightweight and super-sharp secateurs are the perfect choice for gardeners looking for high performance and minimal fatigue.
Each pair is forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for superior strength, with the shorter slimline handles providing maximum manoeuvrability for smaller hands.
Made in Japan using a combination of traditional forging and grinding techniques and state-of-the-art industrial machinery. Includes leather blade cap and beautifully authentic luxury gift box.
Please note: to preserve the integrity of the blade, branches must be cut at an angle.
Choose the right secateurs for you:
- T-13: Strong, slim handle, suitable for general branch cutting.
- T-19: Ultra-lightweight secateurs, ideal for prolonged use.
- T-21: Heavy duty handle, suitable for thick branch cutting.
- T-25: Smaller version of T-13 secateurs, popular amongst female gardeners, strong, slim handle, suitable for general branch cutting.
Please note: it is an offence to sell knives and other cutting tools to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item, you are declaring that you are at least 18 years of age.