- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any but very dry soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: April to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Larger than average, salverform flowers form in the leaf axils of the slender stems. Their lavender-blue colouring mixes well with most shades of pink, purple and blue, while the plants prostrate habit will add structural diversity to ferns and hostas.
- Garden care: To prevent the plant from becoming invasive cut back any unwanted shoots in spring.