- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any but very dry soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: April to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Lovely, lavender-blue flowers over a long period from April to September and dark green leaves. The long, trailing stems of this prostrate, evergreen shrub are excellent for suppressing weeds in sun or partial shade. Allegedly the best blue-flowered variety and less invasive than Vinca major, it's particularly suitable for smaller gardens.
- Garden care: To prevent the plant from becoming invasive cut back any unwanted shoots in spring.