- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June - July
- Hardiness: fully hardy (borderline)
With it's elegant lollipop shape, this small-leaved privet makes a stunning stand-alone specimen. It is also useful for mixed borders, where its structural silhouette will help draw the eye, and act as an anchor for more billowing foliage. It comes with a clear stem approximately 70-80cm in height, and as it is a relatively slow grower, it is really easy to maintain.
- Garden care: Clip foliage to maintain the shape in late spring or summer. Apply a generous 5-7cm (2-3in) layer of mulch around the base of the plant in autumn.
- Harmful if eaten