- Plant and pot suggestion. The ceramic pot is not included with the plant. see goes well with below for a link to the pot used.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: December to April
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Flattened heads of white flowers form throughout winter and are followed by dark blue-black fruit. This lovely, long-flowering laurustinus is perfect for brightening partly shady areas when little else is in flower, while its chic silhouette will add a super-stylish touch to everyday planting. Reliable and easy-to-grow, the dark green foliage can easily be clipped to maintain its shape.
- Garden care: Remove any over-vigorous shoots that threaten the shape of established specimens in early summer, cutting them well back to within the plant's outline.
These ½ standard plants have a 60cm clear stem beneath a 20cm head
5 litre pot ½ std