- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any but very dry soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: April to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
If grown in a reasonably sunny position, this lesser periwinkle will provide an abundant show of pure white flowers, which contrast well with the deep green leaves. A compact form, it is suitable for growing in pots, or for filling gaps at the front of a border.
- Garden care: To prevent the plant from becoming invasive cut back any unwanted shoots in spring.