- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained, moderately fertile, humus-rich soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: July - October
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A new form with strong stems that carry 30cm-long honey-scented flower clusters, which turn from white to pink, then intensify in colour as they mature to a rich wine red. Its long flowering period and chameleon-like tendencies make it a great investment for the shrub border. The flower-heads can be picked for dried arrangements.
- Garden care: To enhance flowering prune hard in early spring, cut back the previous season's shoots to within a few buds of the permanent, woody framework of the plant.