- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained, moderately fertile, humus-rich soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: August - October
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Conical clusters of creamy-white flowers in late summer and toothed, mid- to dark green leaves. This delightful, deciduous hydrangea is an excellent specimen plant for a large, sheltered, shrub or mixed border. Later flowering than other varieties, it flourishes in sun or partial shade. The flower-heads can be picked for dried arrangements.
- Garden care: To enhance flowering prune hard in early spring, cut back the previous season's shoots to within a few buds of the permanent, woody framework of the plant.