- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well drained and fertile
- Flowering period: June - July
- Hardiness: frost hardy (will need winter protection)
A relatively new densely branching form, that provides year-round interest with its glossy green leaves, and early summer colour when the profusion of purple-blue flowers appear. It is quite a compact grower, so makes a good plant for a patio pot - or even a large windowbox. It also looks good when planted closely to form a low-growing hedge. It is said to be quite resistant to pests and diseases and is also hailed as hardier than many of the other hebes.
- Garden care: Needs minimal pruning. Remove misplaced or frost damaged branches in late spring. Protect from severe winter weather.