- Position: sun to partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth:slow at first, then medium
- Flowering period: June to August
- Hardiness: frost hardy (it may need protection in winter)
An invaluable, woody, evergreen climber, which can attach itself to walls and fences by producing aerial roots. The attractive leaves are mid green and leathery and will provide year-long interest. From early summer interesting clusters of greenish cream flowers appear and grow up to 15cm across. These last well into autumn and provide a beautiful dispaly.
- Garden care: Plant in moist, fertile soil and do not allow the soil to dry out while the plant is getting established. Trim to fit the available space after flowering.