- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: July to October
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Orange-eyed pink flowers put on a dazzling and bountiful display, as well as attracting lots butterflies to the garden over several months from midsummer. Low-growing and easy to care for, this super shrub will pack a big punch in the mixed or shrub border, and it also does very well in pots.
- Garden care: Prune back hard in March, removing all of the previous year's growth to three or four buds.