- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained, moderately fertile, humus-rich soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: August to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
It may be half the size of its sibling 'Limelight', but this fab new hydrangea still packs pretty good punch. It has strong stems that support the weight of the conical, lime green flowers, which fade to cream and then blush-pink as the season progresses. It's great if you want a hard-working and colourful plant where space is limited. It can also be grown in large pots if kept well watered. The flower-heads are excellent in dried arrangements.
- Garden care: To enhance flowering prune hard in early spring, cut back the previous season's shoots to within a few buds of the permanent, woody framework of the plant.