- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, well-drained, humus-rich soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: January to March
- Hardiness: borderline hardy (may need winter protection)
This great new hybrid has larger flowers than many of its contemporaries, and their scent is divine! They form in clusters in the leaf axils along the length of the stems, so when in bloom they really put on a great show, and if a stem is cut for the vase, it will fill the room with their perfume. Mainly evergreen the leaves are lustrous and dark green, so will add structure and form all throught the year. Its perfect for a partially shady border, or a woodland garden.
- Garden care: Keep pruning to a minimum since the plant is susceptible to die-back. Where necessary after flowering, lightly trim to remove misplaced branches and maintain a compact habit.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten/skin irritant