- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: July to October
- Hardiness: fully hardy
This little plant will dazzle you with its abundance of white flowerspikes, which appear over a prolonged period from midsummer. It is a new compact form of butterfly bush, which will never get too big - or self-seed like its over-vigorous cousin. Well-behaved, low-maintenance and long-flowering....what more could you wish for?
- Garden care: Prune back hard in March, removing all of the previous year's growth to three or four buds.