- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: July to October
- Hardiness: fully hardy
This compact new shrub is perfect if space is limited, but you still want an impressive display that will last for several months. Excellent too for the patio, or the front of a sunny border, its arching branches are laden with clusters of blue flowers from midsummer and these are irrisistible to butterflies.
- Garden care: Prune back hard in March, removing all of the previous year's growth to three or four buds.