- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, humus-rich, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: hardy annual
The fragrant, creamy white flowers are produced in open clusters on long stems throughout the summer and contrast well with the greyish-green foliage. An elegant sweet pea that has a delicious scent, it will look super when allowed to scramble through an obelisk and will attract bees and other beneficial insects.
- Garden care: From October to late March, sow seeds into pots filled with good-quality seed compost and place them in a cold frame. Pinch out the tips as the plants grow to encourage them to become bushier, and harden off before planting out in a sunny spot from April onwards. Direct sowings can be made in October or March. It is important to remove the faded flowers before they set seed, so picking them to fill a vase inside will only encourage more to form.
- Sow: October-March
- Flowering: June-September
- Approximate quantity: 20 seeds.