- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil:any moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: April to May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Fresh green, often bronze-tinted leaves form tidy, compact clumps that are topped with branching sprays of blush-pink flowers. The colour of the flowers intensifies as they mature and the red-flushed stems and sepals form an attractive contrast.
- Garden care: After flowering remove faded flower-heads and apply a slow-release fertiliser around the plant. Lift and divide large clumps in early spring.