- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period: May to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Just recently introduced, this showy little plant really packs a long-lasting punch. The saucer-shaped flowers are a bright salmon orange, and they appear in good number (particularly if grown in a sunny spot) for several months from late spring to mid, or even late, autumn. Use it to plug gaps at the front of the border, or add low-maintenance colour to a patio pot.
- Garden care: Carefully weed by hand as hoeing can break rhizomes, which are very close to the surface. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.