- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period: June to August
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Low growing mounds of dark green leaves topped with magenta flowers. This geranium is a sterile hybrid of Geranium psilostemon and has an exceptionally long flowering period. In autumn the deeply cut, dark green leaves turn fabulous shades of red. An excellent plant for the middle of a border.
- Garden care: In midsummer rejuvenate plants that are beginning to look jaded, by removing old flowered stems and leaves. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.