- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period: May to August
- Hardiness: fully hardy
This ground hugging perennial forms a carpet of bronze-flushed foliage that is covered in masses of small vibrant pink flowers throughout the summer. It is ideal for the front of the border, rockeries, pots and the top of retaining walls where it will gently cascade over.
- Garden care: In midsummer rejuvenate plants that are beginning to look jaded, by removing old flowered stems and leaves. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.