- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to October
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A sport of the ever-popular Rozanne, this new geranium is bound to be popular. Its flowers are a soft lilac-pink, while the foliage they rise above, is subtly mottled yellowish green. Less vigorous, but no less hardy than its parent, this one is better for lining the edges of a path, or being at the front of the border as it won't stray too far.
- Garden care: In midsummer rejuvenate plants that are beginning to look jaded, by removing old flowered stems and leaves. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.