- Position: full sun or full shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast growing
- Flowering period: May to June
- Hardiness: fully hardy
An undemanding, semi-evergreen ground cover with attractively divided, aromatic foliage, that may take on seasonal colour in autumn. In early to midsummer, this rhizomatous perennial will also produce an abundance of small, pure white flowers. A very pretty perennial for the woodland floor or for areas of naturalised planting.
- Garden care: Carefully weed by hand - hoeing can break rhizomes as these are very close to the surface. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.