- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period: May to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Forming a creeping carpet of attractively divided foliage, this wonderful new geranium will help keep weeds at bay. It is however for its ability to produce an abundance of dark-veined, pale pink flowers throughout summer that it is best-loved. Perfect for adding colour at the front of the border, for softening the edges of a path, or for spilling over the sides of a pot.
- Garden care: Carefully weed by hand as hoeing can break rhizomes, which are very close to the surface. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.