- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period: July to October
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Delicate, white, saucer-shaped flowers with pale lilac veins appear in late summer among very finely cut mid-green leaves. This hardy geranium is less vigorous than 'Kashmir Purple' but will spread to form large drifts that will help to smother weeds. Low maintenance and long flowering, it looks particularly effective planted in a sunny cottage garden, at the front of a herbaceous border, or at the foot of roses.
- Garden care: In midsummer rejuvenate plants that are beginning to look jaded, by removing old flowered stems and leaves. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.