- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, humus-rich soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to July
- Hardiness: half hardy (will need winter protection)
Gorgeous new foxglove that will steal your heart! Stunning bright pink flower spikes with a rich plum and gold speckled throat rise up on upright stems with deep green foliage. More compact than most foxgloves this hybrid form can flower in the first year and for a longer period. Perfect for your town garden or a cottage garden alike.
- Garden care: Ensure that the soil is kept moist in summer. After flowering cut back the flowered spikes to encourage more sideshoots. In milder areas apply a generous 5-7cm mulch in autumn to protect the roots from the cold, alternatively grow it in a pot and over-winter it in a cool greenhouse.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten