- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period: May to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A fab new hardy geranium that produces its pinkish purple flowers over a really long time, offering several months of colour. It's ideal for a low maintenance garden, as once established, it needs very little attention, but it is still incredibly rewarding. The flowers appear in generous numbers, and they are a vibrant colour, so really add a bit of oomph to the colour palette. It makes a superb addition to pots and borders.
- Garden care: Carefully weed by hand as hoeing can break rhizomes, which are very close to the surface. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.