- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: loam-based potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 8cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 7cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
A low growing house plant, which sends out runners that bear new plantlets at their tips. Once these have rooted, they can be removed from the parent to create a whole new plant. This plant is sent out as an un-named and un-labelled Saxifraga, so the plant you receive may be a different variety to the one in the photo. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from. With our bottle garden plants , they may vary slightly from the photograph due to seasonal availability.
- Home care: Keep the compost moist (but not waterlogged) at all times and mist the leaves frequently. Repot in spring if necessary.