- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 11cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 7cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
Compact and slow growing, peperomias make ideal candidates for terrariums and bottle gardens where space is limited. In the wild they are found colonising the floors of tropical rain forests - or nestling into the crooks of tree branches further up into the canopy. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from. With our bottle garden plants , they may vary slightly from the photograph due to seasonal availability.
- Home care: Keep it in a semi-shaded or bright spot with protection from direct sun and water regularly in summer - allowing the compost to get reasonably dry before repeating the process. Water sparingly in winter. Maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter.