- Position: bright but indirect sun
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current length: approximately 7cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 7cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
Grown for their attractively patterned foliage that comes in a variety of colours, fittonias will add a bright splash of colour to the home. This plant is sent out as an un-named and un-labelled fittonis, so the plant you receive may be a different variety to that shown in the photo. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from. With our bottle garden plants , they may vary slightly from the photograph due to seasonal availability.
- Home care: Keep well watered (using tepid water) during the growing season, but keep dryer during the winter. Lovers of high humidity, avoid placing them next to a radiator, and mist the foliage regularly if they are not grown in a steamy bathroom or kitchen. Maintain temperatures above 15°C in winter.