- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: loam-based potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 15cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot, but you will need use a layer of gravel at the base to raise the plant above the top of the pot cover.
Forming a trailing mound of tiny rounded leaves, which when grown indoors, is retained throughout the year. A fast-growing plant, it looks great when used as groundcover in a potted arrangement, but it's vigour can smother smaller, slower-growing plants if it is not kept in check. For a smart, contemporary look, line up 3 or 5 on a windowsill, where it will get bright but indirect light with protection from strong direct sun. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Keep the compost moist (but not waterlogged) at all times and mist the leaves frequently. Repot in spring if necessary.