- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 25cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
The fleshy foliage of this decorative houseplant is lustrous and rich green, and as the name suggests, its shape resembles a teardrop. This is a compact plant, so perfect for a windowsill, table top or mantlepiece, where it will flourish in bright but indirect light. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Keep it in a semi-shaded or bright spot with protection from direct sun and water moderatly in summer - allowing the compost to get reasonably dry before repeating the process. Water sparingly in winter. Maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter.