- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 10cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 12-14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
The wonderful colouring and ease of growth make this a great house plant for both the novice and more experienced gardener. A succulent plant, its fleshy leaves form in a neat rosette from which a leafy stem emerges, topped with a cluster of orange-red flowers in summer.
- Home care: Needs very little care. Water sparingly when required and keep in an even warm enviroment. As an added bonus, this plant often produces small baby plants, or offsets at the base of the main rosette of leaves, which can be potted up to give to all your friends!