- Position: bright, direct light
- Soil: freely draining potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 18cm (including pot)
- Pot covers:choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
Many of the fleshy leaves of this little treasure form tubes along their length, and this, combined with the red flush at their tips, make them really unusual. In time, this small, shrubby succulent may also produce white star-shaped flowers.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: During the growing season, water thoroughly (but making sure the excess water drains away freely) whenever the compost begins to dry out, then water very sparingly in winter.