- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Flowering period: early summer generally
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 30cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 16cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
The fleshy blue-green leaves of this structural house plant have a sharp, pointed tip and jagged edges, which are also lined in reddish brown. A decorative plant, it looks great in a contemporary setting. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water moderately when growing, and sparingly when dormant through the winter months. Feed with a balanced liquid fertiliser 2-3 times during the growing season.