- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: spring
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 50cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
A tender Zantedeschia to be grown as a houseplant, with lushous green arrow shaped leaves and stunning hot pink trumpet flowers on thick stems, a real showstopper! Grown from a tuberous rhizome, it will usually die down each year after flowering, but will re-emerge again after its dormant period. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Most importantly these plants like moisture. Like the forms grown in the garden they like a moist well drained soil, so keep the compost damp but don't let it sit in water. Feed with a high potassium feed after flowering.
- Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant