- Position: bright filtered light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: late winter to spring
- Hardiness: tender (will need winter protection)
- Current Height: approximately 45cm (including pot)
This twining climber is much sought after for its heavenly scented white flowers, which appear en-masse in late winter and spring. It makes an excellent conservatory plant where it can be used to clothe an unsightly wall. This one has already been trained onto a hoop, but if given something larger to scramble onto (such as a taller wigwam of canes or a trellis panel), it will soon start to cover it. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Garden care: Maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter, and if you wish, you can move it to a sunny patio with shade from midday sun during the summer. Feed every two weeks during the growing season with a balanced liquid fertiliser. Prune to fit the growing frame in late winter or early spring.