- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: these plants do not need to grow in compost!
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: arangement approximately 20cm, depending on the plants used
These indoor arrangements look really good on a shelf or table, and they will be incredibly easy to maintain, provided they are kept in a humid environment. Each one is unique as they are made up using a piece of bogwood, onto which three medium-sized air plants have been secured, before being 'finished' with a touch of natural moss. The selection of plants will vary (and names cannot be supplied), but they are chosen for their colour and shape to create a really great display.
- Home care: These plants do need a humid environment to thrive, so a bright bathroom or steamy kitchen would be ideal. Misting with water a couple of times a week usually supplies sufficient water, although additional watering may be required in a dry hot environment. Remember to shake off any excess water though as they dislike overwatering and should never be allowed to sit in water for any length of time. If possible use rain water, especially in hard water areas, and never use water from a water softener.