- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, moist but freely draining
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: May to June
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 5
Great dollops of colour top the upright stems of this fantastic collection of ranunculus from early summer. They come in lots of vibrant shades including red, pink, yellow, orange and white, so add lashings of colour to the bedding scheme. They also look smart in pots.
- Garden care: Plant the tallon-like corms in autumn or spring 8cm deep and a similar distance apart with their 'fingers' facing downwards.
- CAUTION do not eat ornamental bulbs