- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: March - April
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 14/16
This bulb is making its world premier with Crocus this year, as it has just been developed by our specialist grower in Holland. Named after the growers daughter, it has white petals and an astonishing green eye. We think it is the first in this group of daffodils to have this colouring, so it is very special. You usually get one to three flowers one each sturdy stem.
- Garden care: Wearing gloves plant bulbs 10-15cm deep and 10cm apart in autumn. After flowering feed with a balanced fertiliser, dead-head the flowers, but do not be tempted to cut back or tidy the foliage after flowering as this will interfere with the bulbs ability to store energy for the following year's flowers.
- Harmful if eaten/skin irritant
“A fully-petalled fragrant jonquil with white petals gathered round a swirling soft-lemon centre - delicious in a wild, romantic setting.”
Val Bourne - Garden Writer