- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: well-drained soil (for container-grown bulbs use two parts John Innes No2 compost to one part sharp grit)
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: March and April
- Hardiness: hardy
- Bulb Size: 12/14
This is a cracking daffodil, which is really quite unusual. It has large flowers, that top the upright stems, and these flowers are made up of a creamy peach outer ring, and a flattened cup with ruffled peach coloured segments. All in all it looks quite extraordinary, and it's something different for the spring border.
- Garden care: Plant 10-15cm (4-6in) deep from late summer to early autumn. After flowering feed with a balanced fertiliser, dead-head and allow the leaves to die back naturally.
- Harmful if eaten/skin irritant