- Position: full sun to partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, humus-rich, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: May to the first frosts
- Hardiness: tender (needs frost protection)
Have your baskets, pots and windowboxes overflowing with the trailing stems of this long flowering pansy. In ideal growing conditions it will offer a sumptuous shot of colour from late spring to the first frosts,
Grown in individual plug cells, each plant measures about 5 - 7cm tall (from the base of the root to the top of the plant). They are ideal for keen gardeners who have a greenhouse where the plants can be grown on until they are ready for planting out in the garden.
Please note that as we grow these for especially for you, we need to take full payment when you place your order so as to reserve stock for you. See above for despatch dates for this particular plant. To ensure that your plants arrive in the best possible condition each pack will be despatched individually.
Our Plug Plants - Four sizes are available - Click for information about sizes