- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: well-drained
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: August to the first frosts
- Current height: approximately 40cm (including pot)
- Hardiness: hardy annual
This free-flowering chrysanthemum puts on an unbeatable display in late summer and autumn when the foliage virtually disappears beneath a sea of flowers. Perfect for pots or borders, they will add a much needed blast of colour when many other plants are well past their best.
These are large garden ready plants already approx 40cm tall in pot and are sent out with flowers forming all ready to be planted out and create instant impact.
- Garden care: Tough and easy to grow, Dead heading can help induce a second flowering
- May cause skin allergy