- Position: full sun
- Soil: well-drained
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: August to the first frosts
- Current height: approximately 40cm (including pot)
- Hardiness: tender perennial, but usually treated as an annual
Naturally dome-shaped and smothered in flowers, these plants are ready to be planted straight out into patio pots or borders, where they will offer fiery colour right up until the first frosts.
These are large, garden ready plants already approx 40cm tall (including the pot), and they will be sent out with flowers already forming, so are perfect for creating instant impact.
- Garden care: Water freely in dry conditions and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser at regular intervals (following the manufacturers instructions). Dead-head regularly to keep the flowers coming and move potted plants to a sheltered spot when the temperatures drop. In areas that only get light frosts, plants may survive if they are protected with a generous layer of dry mulch.
- May cause skin allergy