- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast growing
- Flowering period: May to November
- Hardiness: tender
White flowers are always popular, looking sophisticated and stylish, and this pelargonium ticks all these boxes. Large trumpet shaped flowers borne in clusters above bushy mid-green leaves are fabulous for summer bedding schemes, patio pots, windowboxes and hanging baskets. A tender plant, it will usually flower non-stop all summer, carrying on well into the autumn, usually until it is hit by the first frost.
- Garden care: Pot up your pelargoniums, but only place them outside in the garden after the risk of frost has passed. Remove the spent flowers as they fade, and keep them well fed using a dilute solution of a high-potash liquid fertiliser (Tomorite is ideal) at regular intervals. If you want to keep them over the winter, move them to a frost free environment and avoid overwatering during the colder months.