- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, humus-rich, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: May to the first frosts
- Hardiness: frost tender
This fuchsia is part of the 'Bella Series' which is rather special as the the flowers grow upwards and outwards, so are not being hidden amongst the bushy green foliage. This compact semi-trailing form is ideal for growing in pots and hanging baskets, with masses of exquisite blush pink/white tutu-like flowers with deeper pink stamens, dripping off the branches. Flowering from early summer into autumn this pretty plant is worthy of space in any garden. Not being hardy it does need protection from frosts.
- Garden care: To encourage growth, pinch out the growing tips of young plants after the sixth or seventh pair of leaves. During the growing season water regularly, applying a balanced liquid fertiliser each month.