- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, humus-rich, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: May to the first frosts
- Hardiness: frost tender
Profusion of pale pink buds open to reveal purple/mauve droplet flowers, with contrasting pale pink sepals creating a carpet of blooms above rich green foliage. These bushy upright fuchsias have a compact habit and long flowering season, so are excellent for cramming into pots and containers to adorn tables or patios to be enjoyed throughout the summer.
- Garden care: To encourage growth, pinch out the growing tips of young plants after the sixth or seventh pair of leaves. During the growing season water regularly, applying a balanced liquid fertiliser each month.