- Position: full sun
- Soil: well-drained
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: August to the first frosts
- Current height: approximately 40cm (including pot)
- Hardiness: tender perennial, but usually treated as an annual
Pop these into your pots or borders and give your garden an instant lift, which will last right up to the first frosts. These naturally domed shaped plants are strong growers - and they will produce an abundance of white daisies.
These are large, garden ready plants already approx 40cm tall (including the pot), and they will be sent out with flowers already forming, so are perfect for creating instant impact.
- Garden care: Water freely in dry conditions and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser at regular intervals (following the manufacturers instructions). Dead-head regularly to keep the flowers coming and move potted plants to a sheltered spot when the temperatures drop. In areas that only get light frosts, plants may survive if they are protected with a generous layer of dry mulch.
- May cause skin allergy