- Position: prefers light shade, but close to a window
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 140cm (including pot)
A relatively new cultivar, this one has quite distictively striped rich green and white-striped leaves, that form around the upright stems. More tolerant of shady spots than many of the other houseplants, it's slender silhouette also makes it a good choice where floor space is limited.
- Home care: Water well in the growing season, but less so in winter. Misting the leaves with water will help keep the humidity levels high, as well as keeping the leaves dust-free. Repot in spring every couple of years and keep temperatures above 10°C in winter.